Registered Massage Therapist
Aaron is a Registered Massage Therapist who graduated from Mohawk College and is passionate about clinical excellence. He advocates for the field of massage therapy, highlighting its benefits for every individual who aims to move and feel their best.
Aaron’s treatment philosophy focuses on functional movement-based approaches and advanced rehabilitative therapeutics to help you reach your goals. He draws from a diverse background of experience and certifications to ensure his clients are best prepared to take on any challenge they may face.
Outside the clinic, you’ll find Aaron constantly pursuing the latest research in massage, watching basketball, and lifting weights in the gym.
- Concussion management
- Weekend warriors
- RAD Development (Rocca Athletic Development) Level 1
- Concussion Management ( Understanding the Complexity of Concussion)
- Mike Reinold Evaluation & Treatment of the Shoulder
- Reinold and Macrinca's Knee Evaluation and Treatment
- C-PS (Champion Performance Specialist)
Next available at Mississauga:
March 1, 2024Book at Mississauga
Book your next
Therapy Session in
Take the next step and make your movement health a priority!BOOK NOW